Become a Part of the
Warsaw Wine & Spirits Team!
Are you who we’re looking for?! Keep reading for details!
(There are no job openings at this time, but you are always welcome to fill out an application if you’re interested in becoming a part of the team!)
Store Clerk Position
This position is part-time, with approximately 15-20 hours a week (weeknights & weekends). Starts at minimum wage.
Benefits: a fun & relatively easy job with a great team (more like a family), & an awesome employee discount! Plus – Foster relationships with customers, & learn a lot about the products.
Responsibilities: Opening/Closing the store, assisting customers, taking sales, stocking products, general tidying of the store.
Required Skills (Needed to apply):
- MUST be a people person! Customer Service is our top priority.
- Need to be comfortable handling money and using a cash register.
- Need to be relatively comfortable with technology (We use the Square system).
- Need to be able to carry up to 50 lbs and able to go up & down stairs.
- Willingness to learn about our products.
Desired “Extra” skills (Would be awesome if you have them, but not mandatory!)
- Prior knowledge about wine & liquor products (and particularly whiskey!).
- Intermediate/Advanced experience with technology.
- Marketing knowledge.
- Management Experience (day-to-day store details)