Become a Part of the
Warsaw Wine & Spirits Team!
(There are no job openings at this time, but you are always welcome to fill out an application if you’re interested in becoming a part of the team!)
Are you who we’re looking for?!
Keep reading for details!
Store Clerk Position
This position is part-time, with approximately 15 hours a week. Starts at minimum wage. Must be available weeknights and weekends.
Benefits: a fun & relatively easy job with a great team (more like a family), and an awesome employee discount! Plus – Foster relationships with customers, & learn a lot about the products.
Responsibilities: Opening/Closing the store, assisting customers, taking sales, receiving inventory, stocking products, general tidying/organizing of the store.
Required Skills (Needed to apply):
- Must be comfortable working on your own, with independent task management skills.
- MUST be a people person! Customer Service is our top priority.
- Need to be comfortable handling money and using a cash register.
- Need to be relatively comfortable with technology (We use the Square system).
- Need to be able to carry up to 40 lbs and able to go up & down stairs.
- Willingness to learn about our products.
Desired “Extra” skills (Would be awesome if you have them, but not mandatory!)
- Prior knowledge about wine & liquor products (and particularly whiskey!).
- Intermediate/Advanced experience with technology.
- Marketing knowledge.